In this small village of the Kochersberg located on the Route des Vins d'Alsace near Strasbourg, the independent Guest House "Le Nussbaum" is waiting for you - either for a week or a weekend.
We chose to give life to this ancient farmhouse dating back to the XVIIth century, where gernerations of winegrowers have been living.
With materials chosen for their environmental friendly quality, we wish to mix traditional architecture to a more contemporary decoration and a warm atmosphere.
French, German, English
Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash
Équipements & services
- Confort : Separate fitted kitchen, Microwave, Conventional oven, Coffee machine, Fridge, Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing machine, Tumble drier, Fireplace, Air conditioning, TV in every room
- Équipements : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden furniture, Closed courtyard, Private patio, Number of restrooms (private) with shower , Number of restrooms (private) with bathtub, No. of separate toilets, No. of toilets in bathrooms
- Services : Sheets included in the rental price, Household linen for hire, Beds made on arrival, Sponge towels available for hire, Cycle rental available
- Pour les enfants : Highchair, Cot, Sand pit, Swing, Ball, Children's books, Game/toy case, Games room
- Activités : Table tennis table
- number of people 9
- Number of rooms 4
- en nombre de lits 1 personne 3
- en nombre de lits 2 personnes 3