We invite you to spend one night or several in our traditional farm, in the heart of a peaceful Alsatian village. The charming farm buildings have been entirely renovated and equipped to accomodate you comfortably. Our farm, situated at the foot of the Goeftberg hill with its historic chapel, benefits from a panoramic view of the plain of Alsace.
On the first floor, we have created four typically Alsatian rooms, each with their own private bath and decorated in traditional motifs, to welcome you in comfort (each room sleeps 1 to 3 people).
On the ground floor, you can join us for a delicious home-made breakfast in our breakfast room. In summer, you can relax on our terrace. In the evening, savor a gourmet meal (table d'hôtes by reservation only).
If you are planning a family celebration, business meeting, or other group event, our wine cellar can welcome groups of up to 46 people.
Come, relax, make yourself at home!
French, German, Alsacien, English
Credit card, Paypal, Luncheon vouchers
Équipements & services
- Confort : Fireplace, TV in every room, Seminar/meeting room, Hairdrier, Television, Balcony
- Équipements : Private garden, Shared garden furniture, Closed garden, Closed courtyard, Shared patio, Private patio, Number of restrooms (private) with shower , No. of separate toilets
- Services : Group reception, Sheets included in the rental price, Household linen included in the rental price, Bathroom linen, Free sponge towels, Local tourist information, End of stay cleaning included, Open to individual clients, Point d’eau (eau potable), Garage à vélos fermé, Parking ou arceaux à vélos
- Pour les enfants : Baby bath, Highchair, Baby's bottle warmer, Cot, Child's bed, Possibility to heat up baby bottles or baby food, Child's toilet seat, Booster seat, Children's tableware
- number of people 8
- Number of rooms 8
- Number of rooms with shower or bath and toilet 4
- en nombre de chambres doubles 4
de 16H à 19H