A festive, sports, and gourmet event
As part of the 70th anniversary of the Wine Route, the Mossig and Vignoble Tourist Office invites you on May 14, 2023, from 9 am to 5 pm in Marlenheim, the Northern Gateway to the Alsace Wine Route, for a unique event. Join us just 20 kilometers from Strasbourg to follow the well-marked routes and explore the Strasbourg Vineyard at your own pace: by bike, on foot, or on a mountain bike. For a day, come and enjoy yourself on circuits suitable for all levels and discover picturesque landscapes amidst the vineyards.
Enjoy numerous activities (concerts, wine tastings, initiations, demonstrations...) and dining options in the festive squares of Marlenheim, Westhoffen, Scharrachbergheim, Wangen, Balbronn. These villages along the route provide a musical and friendly break for participants. Many wine tastings and Alsatian specialties will also be offered to prevent energy dips ! Whether with friends or family, make the most of a day in harmony with nature, filled with fun activities and culinary delights.
Festive Square in Marlenheim (Place de la Liberté) :
- Food and Beverage: tarte flambée, platter, pretzels, burgers, and fries...
- Wine tasting and sales (Maison Arthur Metz, Vins Fend, Domaine Xavier Muller, Domaine Fritsch)
- Musical entertainment by the bands "Tant réel" (rock) and "Barefoot"
- Streetstepper outing
- Visit to the Petit Musée de Marlenheim
- Giant wooden games
- Bike rentals offered by Vélo Passion
Festive Square in Westhoffen (Cour de la Mairie) :
- Food and Beverage : Grilled meats, local beer, and juices
- Wine tasting and sales (Domaine Frédéric Arbogast + Traenheim Wine Syndicate)
- Musical entertainment: "Groupe des Lys" from Marlenheim and "Music Group" from Balbronn
- Giant wooden games
- Gyropod outing
Festive Square in Scharrachbergheim (Pfarrgarde) :
- Food and beverage
- Local products market with around twenty exhibitors
- Wine sales and tastings (Domaine Maurice Heckmann, Cave du Roi Dagobert, Domaine Mélanie Pfister)
- Jazz and pop musical entertainment: "Private Covers" and "Sax’hopla
Festive Square in Wangen (salle des fêtes) :
- Concert and tarte flambée
- Guided tour of the fortified town of Wangen in Alsatian by the Wangen History Circle
Festive Square in Balbronn (domaine Anstotz) :
- Organ concert and visit to the church of Balbronn
- Wine tasting and sales (Anstotz Estate)
- Art exhibition
- Musical entertainment
The event invites you to explore the Alsace Wine Route by bike and stroll through the picturesque Alsatian villages. For its first edition, several bike, mountain biking, and hiking routes will be available to choose from based on your level (and motivation).
- 3 hiking trails
- 2 road bike routes
- 2 mountain bike trails
For all levels. Open to everyone, the Bacchus Tour's is completely free and accessible without registration ! Only condition, joy and good mood !
In an effort to promote eco-friendly transportation, public transportation and carpooling are encouraged for all participants who wish to travel to the event location. Many buses provide access to the city center of Marlenheim, so leave your car at home and travel in an eco-friendly way!BICYCLE RENTAL
Don't have a bike ? You can rent one in Marlenheim from Vélo Passion, which will be available on site, but be sure to inquire as soon as possible to secure your ride !